Re: [Swftools-common] Device fonts?

From: INFO - Patrik Svensk - Habo Media Produktion
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Device fonts?
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:14:36 +0100

//I can post an example for you to see the difference in performance...
//
//Yes, please do- this should be interesting.
//
//Greetings

//Matthias

I'll post an example as soon as i get to my office tomorrow.. but an easy way to show performance differences is:

Make a movie 800x1100. now make 3 colums of text from top to bottom.. /say 10p text..fill it all the way..
now export and run in flash player .. right click and zoom .. now drag the movie and pan around..
now change the text to devicefont.. export and do the same... ( big difference)

Thanks!

/svensken