RE: [Swftools-common] File is too complex

From: gabriel troisgros
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] File is too complex
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 14:54:24 +0000

And by  the way, i tryed to re-print the original pdf into another pdf using an old version of pdf995, and i have the same result with the new file...

here are file infos
C:\swftools>pdf2swf -v lifewave2.pdf

NOTICE  Output filename not given. Writing to lifewave2.swf
VERBOSE setting parameter fontdir to "c:\swftools\fonts"
NOTICE  Adding c:\swftools\fonts to font directories
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\d050000l.pfb".
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\n019003l.pfb".
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\n019004l.pfb".
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\n019023l.pfb".
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\n019024l.pfb".
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\n021003l.pfb".
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\n021004l.pfb".
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\n021023l.pfb".
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\n021024l.pfb".
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\n022003l.pfb".
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\n022004l.pfb".
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\n022023l.pfb".
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\n022024l.pfb".
VERBOSE Adding font "c:\swftools\fonts\s050000l.pfb".
Title:        lifewave.pdf