Re: [Swftools-common] Cannot extract wav file from swf

From: Daniel Arteaga
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Cannot extract wav file from swf
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:57:37 +0200

Hi Chris,

[...]

Sorry, perhaps I didn't make myself clear: the  file exists, the problem
is that it doesn't extract the wav file, and it doesn't give any error
message either.

You seem to have miunderstood me Daniel, I was referring to your statement that
the swfextract tool DID NOT give any error message, a fact which you
just reaffirmed.

Ok sorry for the confusion.

Kindy care to link to the offending swf so as we can test also?

It is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17132043/ens_ab.swf

Thank you very much for your help!

Daniel