synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] pt_PT pot file and some problems....

From: Flávio Moringa
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] pt_PT pot file and some problems....
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:24:16 -0000

Hi guys,

first here it is the pt_PT pot file for version 0.55.

And now the problems...

1 - I have no icons/buttons on the top bar (toolbar)... not even the names
of the buttons. And changing the toolbars in the Configurations does
nothing... There is a toolbar, right?

2 - In the preferences window, if you try to change an icon color (by
pressing the color after the icon), it opens the color selection window...
but I can't select any color... it seems that window is blocked... I can't
even close it... The only way to close it is to close synaptic...

3 - In the repository selection window, below the list of repositories,
there is only one combobox and it only shows deb and deb-src, no rpms...

I'm using SuSE 9.1

Keep up the good work

Yours Trully
--