Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: texmacs 1.0.1.10 and gs, one more thing

From: Martin Costabel
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: texmacs 1.0.1.10 and gs, one more thing
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 10:07:43 +0200

Michèle Garoche wrote:
[]
Those are xpm files converted as png files which represents the small icons in the icons bars. They are used in the tutorial to explain how to use them. None load by me, some do not load either by Joris.

I don't have time right now to try to understand these things, but I saw one thing related to:
[]
/Users/michga/.TeXmacs/doc/images/pixmaps/tm_load.png
pngtopnm: input file is not a PNG file

These files call themselves *.png, but are in reality gif files. I don't know how, where and when they were created. When I convert them to true png files, they do show up in the tutorial (at least what is there as Tutorial in 1.0.1.13, for example in the section "Typing a simple text").

--
Martin