Re: [Texmacs-dev] {OT} edit_main_rep::show_tree

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] {OT} edit_main_rep::show_tree
Date: 28 Jun 2003 19:33:56 -0600

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 19:42, Salman Khilji wrote:
[...]
> However I think code should be left in the state which makes is easier for
> anybody to understand.
... and therewith doth the problem lie: Easier for some to understand
implies harder for others to understand.  I don't think there is a
single style which everybody likes better than some other style.

Besides, a major part of the TeXmacs-Scheme battle consists simply of
getting used to the formatting.  I only ever do the copy-re-indent-read
process if it's /really/ difficult to understand the code as distributed
with TeXmacs.  This happens more and more rarely, as I get more and more
familiar with the code.