Re: [Texmacs-dev] Bugs I would like to fix.

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Bugs I would like to fix.
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:52:56 +0100

On Sun, 2005-12-18 at 20:07 +0100, Henri Lesourd wrote:
> As for me, the patch works, **provided** I apply it to
> the **share**/TeXmacs/langs/encoding/symbol-unicode-oneway.scm
> file. If you apply the patch inside the source directory, then
> you need a new 'make install' !!!

I thought you would have expected me to know that much :)

Actually, I made the modification directly on an installed texmacs at
first, then after your message I tried after installing the modified
source tree I produced the patch against. With no more result.

It turns out I had to "rm -rf ~/.TeXmacs". These cache coherency issues
are getting ridiculous. Having a cache is a good thing, but it needs to
have proper invalidation semantics!!!

> Thus I get "+" as the eval of << (cork->utf8 "<upl>") >>.

Can you get Joris to apply this patch, please?
--
                                                            -- ddaa