Re: [Texmacs-dev] literate programming for TeXmacs

From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] literate programming for TeXmacs
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:01:47 -0500

Hi,

David MENTRE wrote:

Hello Offray,

From what I have read about Leo, its way of working is close to other
literate programming tools (leo doc -> code) and quite the opposite of
what we would like to do, Felix and myself (code -> texmacs doc).
The nice thing about Leo is that it works both ways. You can, as usually, start to writing doc and insert code nodes on it, but you can also start with code and split it, decontruct it and reconstruct and extend using nodes and clones. Its really an inspiring working environment.

Cheers,

Offray

--
       El Directorio