Re: [Texmacs-dev] My patch - option groups

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] My patch - option groups
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 18:43:13 +0100

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was addressing Joris and referring to his comments on the "Export as..." feature already implemented. It was off-topic in this thread, but replied to something he said.
________________
Miguel de  Benito.

2010/12/25 Victor Porton <address@hidden>
25.12.2010, 20:22, "Miguel de Benito Delgado" <address@hidden>:
> On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 16:19, Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> wrote:> Unfortunately, we discovered that the file chooser dialogues are
>> not very customizable. I actually would have liked to remove
>> the export and import menus alltogether and add a "format" field
>> to the open/save dialogue.
>
> If I understand you well, this can be achieved using the "file filters" feature both in QT and in the native file dialogs both Win and MacOS. After we close the dialog we have a file name with the appropriate extension. Shouldn't that be enough?

No, all LaTeX export is with the same extension .tex. So we cannot tune LaTeX exporting with file extensions.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org