Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 1.99.20

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 1.99.20
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 10:14:49 +0200

Joris,
 I've gave a look at the bugtracker, and sorted out a small list of seemingly "easy" bugs:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?60499
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?60459
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?60363
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?60325
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?60126
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?60011

which maybe could be fixed.

I also remind you the problem I experienced with the bibliography database replicating entries which were copied and pasted via bibtex format. That is I think a bit problematic since is something one very naturally would like to do and which screws up the bibliography database forever.

HTH, (well, sort of)
Max