Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 1.99.20

From: Giovanni
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 1.99.20
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 14:20:34 +0000

On 05.05.21 15:46, TeXmacs wrote:

Hi Max,

I looked into all problems.  I think that I fixed the first one,
but need feed-back from Giovanni.

I have compiled and installed the current development version, but I am not confident that I am running it instead of 1.99.19, as despite I am trying to point my system to the development version I am still seeing the same configuration of the default texmacs.

But it may be, as the editor looks a bit different.

In the test I have done I still get the same debug message.