Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 1.99.20

From: TeXmacs
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs 1.99.20
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 15:46:05 +0200

IMPORTANT NOTE: please check that the "Item group" is indeed set to "Error"
when submitting a bug report on Savannah; otherwise, I will not see it when
browsing with my usual filters.

Hi Max,

I looked into all problems.  I think that I fixed the first one,
but need feed-back from Giovanni.  The third one is tricky,
so I postponed it for the time being.  I think that all the others
have been dealt with.

Concerning the bibliography bug, I tried to reproduce it but did not manage.
Could you please file a bug report with a precise procedure of how to reproduce
it?

Best wishes, --Joris