Re: [Texmacs-dev] A bug or a feature?

From: TeXmacs
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] A bug or a feature?
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 13:09:20 +0200

Well it now appears to me that fine-tuning the spacing inside
math formulas is maybe not as easy as it should be:
typing '\ ; return' is a bit long.

But then again (cf. our private discussion from yesterday):
what we might really need is a more semantic way of increasing
the space around certain operators (typically binary relations).
We have the experimental package 'wide-spacing' for this and
I urge you to try it and think about possible improvements.

Best wishes, --Joris