Re: [Texmacs-dev] A bug or a feature?

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] A bug or a feature?
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 12:34:32 +0200

Thanks!
  this makes sense to me. Indeed I was not aware of this meaning of  <space>  (maybe I need to read Jolly Writer more carefully....)

Max

On 5. May 2021, at 12:20, TeXmacs <texmacs@lix.polytechnique.fr> wrote:

Hi Max,

<space> is an infix operator (see std-symbols.scm),
so "a<space>=<space>b" does not really make sense.
You can enter tiny explicit spaces using \, \: \;

We might create better keyboard shortcuts though,
if you have a proposition that is well thought through
(e.g. in particular, one has to consider the complete
list of current variants and use cases).

Best wishes, --Joris