Re: [Texmacs-dev] A bug or a feature?

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] A bug or a feature?
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 12:16:42 +0200

Joris,
 I understand what you say but it does not corresponds to what I see: in this
case the user explicitly asked for a "TeXmacs space" by typing [space] [tab]
(i.e. inserting <space>) and not just a function application. But it is also
ignored which I find strange.

In particular this snippet:

(equation* (document "a<space>=<space>b"))

have a space before but not after the = sign. I do not see how this relates to
what you wrote.

Max