[Texmacs-dev] Support for TeXmacs

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Support for TeXmacs
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 20:21:46 +0200

Dear all,
 since we are discussing the topic of how to gain more support and
reconoissance for TeXmacs I would like to point to this particular story:

https://awesomekling.github.io/I-quit-my-job-to-focus-on-SerenityOS-full-time/

which shows that maybe a way to try is to ask explicitly for money on Patreon
or similar platforms, while at the same time documenting on youtube the
developments efforts and demo sessions.

Personally I was driven to TeXmacs from the development side more than use. I
still think is a nice platform to hack on. It could be that other people feels
the same.

Just a remark, maybe worth thinking a bit more.

Best
Max