tpop3d-devel

RE: [tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d hanging at prompt

From: Larry Chancy
Subject: RE: [tpop3d-discuss] tpop3d hanging at prompt
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:34:18 -0600

No, same symptoms.

One of the consultants I work with suggested the problem may have something to
do with the dual processors, so we're going to try it in single processor mode
and also with the noapic flag on the smb kernel.

Though only the tpop3d server is noticeably affected.

Thanks,
Larry Chancy (address@hidden)
Networking Department(address@hidden)
Onramp Access, Inc. (http://www.onr.com)