Re: Esperanto translation.

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Esperanto translation.
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:23:08 +0200

   Thanks!  Attached is a patch (UTF-8) against `whatsnew.eo.html' (it
   also fixes a couple of mistakes).

Commited.

   Note: you probably meant `too many' instead of `to many'.  Could
   use also use `Courtès' instead?

Fixed, and fixed.

   BTW, I noticed that the Spanish translation uses /gnu.css which is
   probably a good thing with respect to consistency with the rest of
   the GNU website.  Shouldn't we all do it?

We don't follow the main web-site format.  There was some casual
discussion about maybe changing it with some patches floating around.
I have no strong opinion about it, it is the information that is the
most important.

   Besides, I noticed that the content of `install.es.html' is an
   augmented version of the original version.  Perhaps we should
   `backport' it?  ;-)

If you could fix the Spanish version, that would be great!

Cheers