Re: Esperanto translation.

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Esperanto translation.
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:45:32 +0200

   Apart from the fact that I disagree with your calling Debian a
   "non-free project" (but we won't discuss that here),

It is a GNU policy, we don't refer to project that endorse non-free
software.

   I find it relevant for an "Installation" section to contain links
   to the only practical way of installing GNU and related pieces of
   Free Software at the moment.

Since GNU isn't usable, such instructions don't exist.  When GNU is
usable, such instructions will be avaiable, maybe on the Hurd project
web pages or on the main GNU web page.