Re: Esperanto translation.

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Esperanto translation.
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:34:59 +0200

Hi,

"Alfred M\. Szmidt" <address@hidden> writes:

> Commited.

It looks like something went wrong with the non-ASCII characters.

> We don't follow the main web-site format.  There was some casual
> discussion about maybe changing it with some patches floating around.
> I have no strong opinion about it, it is the information that is the
> most important.

I don't have a strong opinion either actually.  But if it all boils down
to having each page refer to /gnu.css, then maybe it's worth doing it --
and I guess it might appear more pleasant to the average eye.  ;-)

> If you could fix the Spanish version, that would be great!

Well, the Spanish version actually contains two sections below "Latest
Version", namely "Installation Instructions" that contains a link to
Neal's Installation Guide, and "CDROM Images" which contains links to
Debian.  Both of these sections seem valuable to me, and that's why I
proposed to add them to the other pages as well.  What do you think?

Thanks,
Ludovic.