Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Privacy of the wesnoth-dev ML

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Privacy of the wesnoth-dev ML
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:18:36 -0600

Isaac Clerencia wrote:

On Friday, 4 de February de 2005 10:49, Susanna Björverud wrote:
Sorry for rehashing an old topic, but the archives are still private,
not public. IMO there are no valid reason for keeping the archives of
this ml private.
From now on the mails in this list will be archived publicly, the old messages are still "private".
Okay, so...a few questions:

(1) should we tell people on IRC and the forums about how they can read ML archives? (2) should we let anyone subscribe to the mailing list, but moderate any submissions to it from non-developers?

David