Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Privacy of the wesnoth-dev ML

From: Susanna Björverud
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Privacy of the wesnoth-dev ML
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 11:36:47 +0100

Hej allesammans,
2005-02-05 kl. 00.18 skrev David White:
(2) should we let anyone subscribe to the mailing list, but moderate any submissions to it from non-developers?

2005-02-05 kl. 04.37 skrev David White:
The moderation would be at our discretion. That is, if no-one is available to moderate a post, then it doesn't make it to the list. Users who want to attempt to post to the list are notified of this.

Under these clearly stated conditions I see no problems with submissions from non-developers. In fact the only problem would be if it put more strain on isaac. So, basically I think it is up to isaac if he wants to assume this additional burden or not.

/Sanna