Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New release?

From: Guillaume Melquiond
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New release?
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:23:14 +0100

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:50:43 +0100, Yann Dirson wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 10:13:28PM +0100, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> > How do you feel about releasing soon (i.e., tomorrow)?
> >
> > The main reason to release soon is the "floating units" bug.
> >
> > Do you think it's enough to release now or should be wait another week?
>
> We've had a string freeze, a bunch of fixes, no serious bug we know of

In fact, we know of one critical bug. The AI will put all its units in
the same place, leading to their disintegration (#11550). Some would
say it is a feature, I consider it a critical bug. It happened once or
twice in each of the game I played recently, so it is really common
unfortunately.

In the minor bug category, there is this problem with zipios: not
zipped campaigns (user campaigns for example, or unzipped mainline
campaigns) appear twice in the campaign selection menu. So no zipios
support for the next Debian release either.

I don't mind a release though: a critical bug is not always a blocker bug.

Regards,

Guillaume