Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New release?

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New release?
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:14:17 -0600

Isaac Clerencia wrote:

Hi, people.

How do you feel about releasing soon (i.e., tomorrow)?

The main reason to release soon is the "floating units" bug.

Do you think it's enough to release now or should be wait another week?
I don't think we should release as long as the 'units merging' bug is around. If no-one else can get to it, I will try to look at it this weekend...

David