Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Changing 'Loyal'

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Changing 'Loyal'
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:38:05 -0600

Of course without loyal, people's armies will
cost a lot more, which means scenarios may need to
increase the amount of gold they give the player.
If things are currently such that players must have many loyal units or else the game will be very hard, then I think our difficulty level is too high already. One should certainly be able to complete 'easy' level, and probably 'normal' as well without having to pay that much attention to traits at all.

David