Re: [Wesnoth-dev] WikiIdeas

From: Francesco Gigli
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] WikiIdeas
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:04:13 +0100

sorry for the personal send Jorda` :-)

Il 13 Mar 2005, alle 04:26:20PM +0100, Jordà Polo ha scritto:
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 03:47:41PM +0100, Nils Kneuper wrote:
> I think this is a good idea. Now we only need to contact Jaramir in
> order to install the new wiki on w.s.i (if possible).

So the idea is to change the wiki engine?

just a few dots to be considered:

* does the new wiki engine solves all problems we have with tinywiki?
* does the new wiki supports the same file format we are using and/or
  support some kind of importation process or will we have to do this
  by hands?
* is the new wiki engine easy to modify to adapt it to our needs?
* do we have someone who knows PHP?

btw: are you shure on w.w.o there is only PHP support and no cgi-bin?

--
Francesco Gigli      mail&jabber: address@hidden      http://slack.it
     Rule of Modularity: