[Wesnoth-dev] Manual as a pdf

From: Nils Kneuper
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Manual as a pdf
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:26:56 +0200

Hi everyone!
Now that we are heading for 1.0 it maybe good, to have the manual in a
format that is used to non-linux users, too. I copied all the stuff
from the "deafult" manual into an open office document, made a real
table out of the two, changed the links to the old wiki to the ones in
the new and exported the file as a pdf. Please have a look at the
files, especially the fonts. I used "Times New Roman" and we are for
sure not allowed to use that one. Or am I wrong about this?
I attach the open-office document and the pdf in a .zip.
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic