wxruby-dev

RE: [Wxruby-dev] RubyForge...

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: RE: [Wxruby-dev] RubyForge...
Date: 03 Aug 2003 12:21:48 -0700

On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 11:43, Curt Hibbs wrote:
> Since the wxRuby wiki doesn't really contain any active content. I proposed
> that we just put up a static HTML project page for the time being. Then once
> RubyForge has its wiki support in place we can then create a new wxRuby
> wiki.

That's fine. There are a handful of pages on the current wiki that
contain somewhat valuable or interesting information. Profiles of the
developers being one small example. Will it be possible to put that
stuff in hibernation for now, and recover it when we have a new wiki
later? If not, I can live without them.

Kevin