wxruby-dev

RE: [Wxruby-dev] RubyForge...

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [Wxruby-dev] RubyForge...
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 13:43:12 -0500

Kevin Smith wrote:

> I just submitted a request at rubyforge to create a wxRuby project. They
> are supposed to let me know within 72 hours whether it has been
> approved.

It *will* be approved!  :-)

Perfect timing, as I am in the process of decommissioning the server that
hosts both the FreeRIDE and wxRuby wikis.

The FreeRIDE wiki is in the process of being moved to RubyForge in its
current form (later the content will be moved to whatever wiki RubyForge
decides to provide for each project).

Since the wxRuby wiki doesn't really contain any active content. I proposed
that we just put up a static HTML project page for the time being. Then once
RubyForge has its wiki support in place we can then create a new wxRuby
wiki.

Curt