wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] RubyForge...

From: Richard Kilmer
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] RubyForge...
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 15:35:03 -0400

I just approved this, but Tom Copeland is the site admin and will need to do various setup things for wxruby to be operational (I have not learned the in's and out's of GForge to be able to do it myself :-). It will be done by no later than tomorrow morning (depending on if Tom is online today or not).

Best,

-rich