wxruby-dev

RE: [Wxruby-dev] RubyForge...

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: RE: [Wxruby-dev] RubyForge...
Date: 03 Aug 2003 11:24:13 -0700

I just submitted a request at rubyforge to create a wxRuby project. They
are supposed to let me know within 72 hours whether it has been
approved.

After I hear back, I will check the current code into rubyforge.
Assuming it looks like it is working ok, I will post another note to
this group to let you know that development will have officially shifted
to that cvs repository.

I'll also announce (probably separately) if/when the mailing list will
be shifted. I assume we should also move the mailing list to rubyforge.

If you have any advice or questions about the transition, please speak
up. I haven't done this before.

Kevin