wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] OS X 10.2.6 compile error

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] OS X 10.2.6 compile error
Date: 03 Aug 2003 11:30:55 -0700

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 06:30, John Platte wrote:
> address@hidden ~/packages/wxruby/src]$ make button.cpp
> make: *** No rule to make target `button.cpp'.  Stop.

Wait a minute here. You're saying that there is a .t.cpp rule in your
Makefile, but make claims there's no rule to make button.cpp from
button.t?

Please confirm that button.t exists in your directory. Beyond that, I
think someone who really knows make is going to have to step in to help
here. I hate make, and only know it well enough to barely get my work
done.

Kevin