wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] OS X 10.2.6 compile error

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] OS X 10.2.6 compile error
Date: 10 Aug 2003 09:33:28 -0700

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 11:25, John Platte wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Sorry for the hiatus.

Me too!

> app.cpp:39: aggregate `timeval wait' has incomplete type and cannot be
> defined

This was most likely fixed by the include <sys.time.h> that Craig
suggested. Please try again sometime.

> What to try at this point? (Is everything on hold 'til the RubyForge
> move is accomplished?)

Apparently not. It only seemed that way. :-)

I have made all the pending changes in the existing Savannah repository.
Later today, I plan to try checking everything in to rubyforge, at which
point I'll announce that the Savannah repository will have become a
stale snapshot.

> Also, someone with excellent Mac C++ background emailed me and may be
> interested in helping us get OS X support solidified...he hasn't
> committed to anything, but says he's interested. Just wanted to pass on
> the encouraging news!

Super. I hope it works out.

Kevin