[XBoard-devel] Internationalization proposition

From: Carl Simard
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Internationalization proposition
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:14:15 -0500

I'm now in your mailling list.

I have read your "winboard.rc" CVS Tags: v4_2_7, HEAD of your Winboard
project. I can probably translate it in 2 or 3 days (if I'm not disturb by
an other urgency).

So, I will wait for an answer from Daniel Mehrmann to know what to do. I can
translate winboard.rc or I can collaborate for your internalization
mecanics... My target is Wenesday next week for a French version of
Winboard.

Au plaisir,

Carl

Carl Simard
Agent de recherche
Développement et transfert technologique
CRIM
550, rue Sherbrooke Ouest, bureau 100
Montréal (Québec)  H3A 1B9

téléphone : (514) 840-1234