Re: Re: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Brief update on XML/CMake

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Brief update on XML/CMake
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 00:58:13 -0600

OK, I tracked down the problem I was having with XML.  It has to do with the tmp variable in 'disk_writer_xml::value_to_xmlChar'.  It is being returned as the value, but it is a class, so it is destructed at the end of the function.  On my computer that memory is being overwritten before the call to xmlSetProp.  Attached is a 'hack' to fix this.  It isn't a perfect solution because if someone carries around the pointer returned, it will change with each call to the function.  Let me know if this doesn't make any sense.  It's getting late here and a little hard to concentrate.

Tyler