Re: [Adonthell-devel] GUI question

From: Josh Glover
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] GUI question
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:06:59 +0200

On 26 October 2010 21:41, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> Would be cool if you could try the new implementation. Sorry if I was
> too fast to give you a chance to debug. But the issue suddenly was
> clear to me (I hope!) and I just had to give it another look.

Will do. Don't worry about being too fast--I was still working on some
code to understand how joysticks work in SDL in general so that I
would be ready to tackle the issue in our codebase. :)

I'll try it out as soon as I can and let you know if it worked. I
should also try my gamepad in analog mode, to give the code more of a
workout. :)

Cheers,
Josh