Re: [Adonthell-devel] Sign of life

From: Josh Glover
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Sign of life
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 16:41:45 +0200

On Sunday, June 3, 2012, Kai Sterker wrote:
On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 1:19 AM, Josh Glover <address@hidden> wrote:

> We're not far from it, are we? Maybe we should plan a WE release, then
> work backward from that to figure out what we're still missing.

We have that, more or less:

http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Tasks:Road_Map#Recreate_Waste.27s_Edge

 Cool. I'll take a look at those and try to do something soon.  I'm just reading the 2nd edition of "Programming Clojure" (great language, by the way!), and when I finish, I'll have an hour a day on the train that I can use for Adonthell.

All in all, I don't think it's as much as it might sound, but it will
require help of an artist.

Yeah. That's the hard part. :-/

 But I'd expect she'd love seeing more of northern Europe. The farthest
we made it so far was Denmark.

Well, you are more than welcome. :)

Now that I think about it, I'll actually be in Germany at the end of July! :) I'll be up in the Dusseldorf area though, which is pretty far from where you live, right Kai?

--Josh

--
Cheers,
Josh