Re: [Adonthell-devel] Sign of life

From: StyxD
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Sign of life
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 01:00:02 +0200

Hi all.

It's good to hear Adonthell's not dead. Not that I helped things with
endlessly putting off completing the task I've picked.

It's was a bit of vicious cycle, really. In March I really had no time
to do this, and in April everything fell silent, and I wasn't sure if
it's worth looking into anymore.

Anyway, vacation is coming, so hopefully I'll be done with it by the
end of June/start of July. I'll have some questions about the details
soon.

Just wanted to say I'm alive as well, though right now I don't really
have time to make contributions.