Re: [Adonthell-devel] Sign of life

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Sign of life
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:42:36 +0200

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:00 AM, StyxD <address@hidden> wrote:

> It's good to hear Adonthell's not dead. Not that I helped things with
> endlessly putting off completing the task I've picked.
>
> It's was a bit of vicious cycle, really. In March I really had no time
> to do this, and in April everything fell silent, and I wasn't sure if
> it's worth looking into anymore.

It definitely is :-). It's probably the largest open issues on the coding side.

I assume there are quite a number of other, smaller things, besides
what's listed on the Wiki, but most of those should fall into the
category bugfixes.

> Anyway, vacation is coming, so hopefully I'll be done with it by the
> end of June/start of July. I'll have some questions about the details
> soon.

As I might have said, I'll be gone for two weeks in June. But
answering questions should be possible, if with a short delay.