Re: [aspell] Turkish dictionary questions

From: Jacob Sparre Andersen
Subject: Re: [aspell] Turkish dictionary questions
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:41:28 +0100 (MET)

Togan:

> Could be a silly question yet I believe the silly
> question is the one not been asked. It is only a new
> interface for the dictionary <-> application as I
> understand. So basically if I omit the double word
> phrases form the dictionary to be used with the current
> version, later on:
>
> a) I can upgrade the dictionary

Yes.

> b) I can create an extra dictionary to be used along
>    with the main.

Probably. Kevin (or somebody who has read the documentation)
will have to answer this question.

> Sorry if I am asking very basic questions yet taking
> into consideration that there exists no Turkish spell
> checking dictionary used for Linux, you may understand I
> am trying to make sure it will work effectively

How are you planning to collect and proof-read your
dictionary? Feel free to write me in a private mail, as I am
running similar projects for Danish and Faroese.

Jacob
--
"It's not a question of whose habitat it is,
 it's a question of how fast you hit it."