Re: Spam, Bacon, Eggs & Spam (was: Re: yada $1.4M yada)

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Spam, Bacon, Eggs & Spam (was: Re: yada $1.4M yada)
Date: 08 Apr 2001 10:48:56 -0400

%% address@hidden (Greg A. Woods) writes:

  gaw> That's simply not true at all.  All even half-decent MLMs have the
  gaw> ability to allow posting to explicit addressees without also sending
  gaw> posts to those addresses.

That may be true, but I don't run into many "half-decent MLMs" then.

For example, I'm _still_ trying to get off the OpenLDAP lists (majordomo
I think) after two weeks, since my unsubscribe requests aren't honored
as my From address is different than my subscription address, so they
have to be approved by the moderator, who apparently has better things
to do than moderate.

YMMV.

 Paul D. Smith <address@hidden>    HASMAT--HA Software Methods & Tools