Conditionals in CVS Automake

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Conditionals in CVS Automake
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:42:01 -0600

Hello all!

I've found a problem with conditional compilation in the
CVS version of Automake that was introduced some time since
March 4.  Multi-language-branch libtool fails 16 test cases
because the Makefile lacks the rules that it needs,
to build a target, they are commented out.

Could someone point me to the file(s) that could
be the culprit(s)?  I've not been able to track
this down as I'm not that familiar with the
entrails of Automake.

Thanks,

Rob

--
Robert Boehne             Software Engineer
Ricardo Software   Chicago Technical Center