RE: How do you set VERBOSE for parallel testin

From: Arthur Schwarz
Subject: RE: How do you set VERBOSE for parallel testin
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 10:34:16 -0700

Yes. Not on the command line but in the Makefile.am file.

I did see the comment on command line usage (from Stackoverflow?). I haven't
tried to see if it works, that is, there is a command line option
(--verbose) available and the given command line has VERBOSE as an argument.

So, if it appears I "don't know nuttin'" then it appears correctly.

art