RE: [avr-chat] GUI wrapper for avrdude

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] GUI wrapper for avrdude
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:31:18 -0600

Avrdude-gui:
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/avrdude-gui>

This project was started some time ago with some limited success. It is
cross-platform, and I included it in WinAVR for a number of releases. I
recently removed it from WinAVR because of known bugs and the original
author was unable to maintain it. If someone is willing to pick it up, move
it forward, and be willing to maintain it, I would gladly put it back into
WinAVR again.

Thanks,
Eric Weddington