Re: Support for ATTINY827, 1627 and 3227

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: Support for ATTINY827, 1627 and 3227
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 19:23:20 +0100

Hi again,

Which one is a "serialupdi" progger?

In my config I found the following updi named proggers, but which one
can be used for that simple usb2-5v-serial-1k prog hardware?

I think you meant to list a few progger names?

The "serialupdi" only appeared around avrdude 7.0 - so check you have a
current version. It is spelled exactly as I wrote it in this mail:

_* serialupdi         = SerialUPDI    <<<<===== THAT'S THE ONE*_

If you don't have that: simply download AVRdude sources from GitHub and
compile it yourself. It's really easy.

Perfect! Thank you very much! I thought I had the actual avrdude but you
are right. I am outdated with 6.4. Did not recognize that :-)

After devices become available again, I will start my next
investigations and fight against my learning curve :-)

Thanks!
 Klaus