Re: [Axiom-developer] closing bug reports

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] closing bug reports
Date: 27 Oct 2006 22:41:45 +0200

root <address@hidden> writes:

> > I don't think there are very many of these and I believe that
> > all of them have already been posted to the mailing list.
>
> I awoke this morning to a whole series of bug status reports
> changed to closed. Perhaps this is correct but I didn't see
> changes to the source code patched and tested. I'm going to
> review these changes this weekend if I can.

That was me. These bugs were fixed in patch 46, so should be closed by now :-)

BTW, I think that issuetracker really needs one improvement: we need to be able
to run old versions of axiom there. Many many of the bug reports are strange to
read, because the examples provided don't fail anymore.

Furthermore, it's high time to have something like Christian Aistleitners
aldorunit package for axiom.

And of course, it's high time for a free aldor compiler, and for dependent
types in axiom. But I guess, all that won't happen in the near future.

I'm quite depressed, I must confess.

Martin