Re: [Axiom-developer] sourceforge/silver

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] sourceforge/silver
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 00:38:14 +0200

What I know for sure is that I have five students who all have hard
time with Axiom silver and I had to give them
axiom.build-improvements.  One group is working on formal power series,
and the other is working on algorithmic differentiation.

What exactly is the goal of the formal power series group?

Ralf