RE: [Axiom-developer] GIT

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] GIT
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:23:53 -0400

On Friday, October 27, 2006 6:11 PM Gaby wrote:
> I would like to see changes Tim makes to axiom--silver--1 sent to
> this list or to the axiom-commits list.  That helps keeping track
> of the changes.

With the Tailor in place, I think this will automatically happen.
Tailor creates the necessary commits and applies them to /silver.
If you are subscribed to the axiom-commits email list, then you
should receive the usual notices. Did you receive the chain of about
8 commit notices that were a result of my fumbling around with svn
commands and setting up the robot script last night?

Or did you have something else in mind?