Re: [Bayonne-devel] Intel Dialogic System Release 6.1 and Bayonne

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Intel Dialogic System Release 6.1 and Bayonne
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:10:31 -0500

Hmm...I had a test server I was experiancing this problem on also, though it already had more than 512m, so I didn't realize at the time this was the issue.

Julien Chavanton wrote:
Because else Dialogic 5.1 SP1 or SR1 does not start with more then 512MB
on the server.

I found this while adding memory in an old server and since then I face
this problem on every servers.

I have to limit memory in lilo or grub.

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.18-5
        label=linux
        initrd=/boot/initrd-2.4.18-5.img
        read-only
        root=/dev/hda3
        append="mem=511M"

I can leave with 512MB and springware boards but it would be better if I
can find the fix and be able use more memory.

Julien