Re: [Bayonne-devel] Intel Dialogic System Release 6.1 and Bayonne

From: Tony Stocker
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Intel Dialogic System Release 6.1 and Bayonne
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:08:28 +0000

All,

Okay, I'm trying to move towards a configuration that is more well known here.

I reinstalled an OS from scratch.  This time I went with Mandrake 9.2.
 I then installed LiS 2.18.0.  Then I installed the Dialogic ** 5.1 **
system release, service pack, and feature pack.  I think I still have
problems, right now I have no way to test because I don't know how to
modify gc_basic_call for my hardware, but I see errors on running
dlstart so I think gc_basic... wouldn't work anyway.

I'm attaching two text files.  The first is the output of running
dlstart.  The second is a list of various system commands that I ran
so that you have some idea of what my system is like, i.e. lsmod,
lspci, uname, etc.

Again, I know that this is the Bayonne list and not the Dialogic list
but this seems to be the only place to get any kind of support.  I
really appreciate everyone who has responded so far and want to thank
everyone for their ongoing support.

Tony